EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
1. Content of online services The author takes over no guarantee for the topicality, correctness, completeness, or quality of the information provided. Liability claims against the author, which refer to material or non-material damages having been caused by the use or non-use of the information provided or by the use of incorrect and incomplete information, are fundamentally excluded, provided that there is no provable intentional or grossly negligent fault on the part of the author. All offers are subject to change and non-binding. The author expressly reserves the right to change, complete or delete parts of the pages or the entire offer without a separate announcement or to discontinue the publication temporarily or permanently.
2. References and links In the case of direct or indirect references to external Internet pages (“hyperlinks”), which remains outside the author’s area of responsibility, a legal liability would only come into force in case that the author is aware of the content and it would be technically possible and reasonable for him to prevent its use in case of illegal content. The author hereby expressly declares that at the time the links were set, no illegal content was discernible on the linked pages. The author has no influence on the current and future arrangement , content or authorship of the linked pages. Therefore, he hereby expressly distances himself from all the content of all linked pages, that were changed after the link was set. This statement applies to all links and references set within own internet offer as well as to third party contributions in guest books, discussion forums, link directories, mailing lists set up by the author and to all other forms of databases, whose content is accessible to external writing . For illegal, incorrect or incomplete content and in particular for damages resulting from the use or non-use of such information, only the provider of the referenced page is solely liable, not the person who merely refers to the respective publication via links.
3. Copyright and labelling law The author undertakes any effort to comply with the copyrights of the graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts used in all publications, to use graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts created by himself or to fall back on royalty free graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts. All brand names and trademarks mentioned within the internet offer and possibly protected by third parties are subject to the provisions of the respective valid trademark law and the ownership rights of the respective registered owners without restriction. The mere mention of a trademark does not imply that it is not protected by third party rights! The copyright for published objects created by the author himself remains solely with the author of the pages. Any duplication or use of such objects like graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without the author’s explicit agreement.
4. Data protection Provided that in the context of the internet offer, there is a possibility to submit personal or business data (e-mail addresses, names, addresses), the divulgence of this data on the part of the user takes place on an expressly voluntary basis. The use of and payment for all service offers is – as far as it is possible and reasonable on a technical level – permitted even without the statement of such data or giving anonymized data or a pseudonym. The third-party use of the contact data like physical addresses, telephone or fax numbers as well as e-mail addresses, published in the context of the legal notice or comparable statements to forward information that is not expressly requested, is not permitted. We reserve the right to take legal actions against the senders of so-called spam mails in cases of violations against this prohibition.
5. Legal validity of this exclusion of liability This exclusion of liability is to be regarded as part of the internet publication which you were referred from. If sections or individual terms of this statement do not comply, do not comply with the valid legal situation, do not comply to it anymore or do not completely comply with it, the content or validity of the other parts of this document remain uninfluenced by this fact.